Cookies policy of Billennium.com
- Cookies should be construed as IT data stored on end-user devices and intended for using websites. These are especially text files containing names of websites from which they come, time of their storage on the end-user device and unique number.
- Billennium.pl does not collect any data in an automated manner except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are used to compile anonymous statistics which do not allow the identification of the user.
- Cookies used by external websites to which hyperlinks on our website, Billennium.com, lead are subject to their own privacy policies.
- To ensure the safety of data with which we are entrusted, we have developed internal procedures and guidelines, which are to prevent sharing data with unauthorised people. We control their performance and continuously check their compliance with proper legal acts.
- As standard, web browsers, by default, allow storing cookies on end-user devices. The User may change these settings to block the automatic handling of cookies in options of web browsers or to be informed every time they are sent on the end-user device.
- Users of the Website may at any time change options of cookies. Detailed information on the options and methods for handling cookies is available in settings of web browsers.
Sample options of changing such settings in the popular web browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
The Operator of the Website would like to inform you that changing the settings in your web browser may prevent websites from working correctly.