- Participate in critical and/or strategic projects as well as prioritized projects.
- Lead competence networks and communities both locally and globally as well as contribute to the IT methodology area and knowledge sharing.
- Design IT solutions and make strategic technology choices, directly supervising the quality of designs and implementation inside and between components.
Your skills & experience
- BI Architect competence and experience of at least 5/6 years,
- Knowing the BI concepts / general DWH principles are a must,
- Knowledge of latest market trends (Big Data, cloud),
- Experience of working in large companies,
- Datavault principles: understanding is a must but developing via wherescape is an asset,
- Advanced knowledge and experience in datawarehouse dimensional modelling,
- Powerdesigner is a must,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- IBM Netteza competence is a must,
- Oracle competence is an asset,
- SQL , PL SQL competence,
- ETL – powercenter informatica development is a must even if it won’t be the main task since we have other BI developers to concentrate on the BI development,
- Be aware that in some situations BI ETL development may be necessary (for instance to speed up performance etc),
- UNIX / LINUX,
- English - C1.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.