Cloud Data Engineer
We are currently strongly developing Big Data team. This time we are looking for Cloud Data Engineers with knowledge of Amazon DocumentDB database.
- Developing the design and delivery of data solutions.
- Being highly collaborative, working closely with clients and end users,
- Working in an environment where self-development, learning and knowledge sharing is actively encouraged as part of the team.
Your skills & experience
- Experience in document store and especially Amazon DocumentDB (nice to have).
- Knowledge in core Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google) services, architecture, uses and best practices.
- Proficient in developing, deploying and trouble shooting cloud based applications.
- Knowledge in Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google) security and scalability.
- Min 2+ year of experience in Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google).
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Ability to use or interact with Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google) services.
- Knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
- High proficiency in English.
- Competitive salary and an attractive bonus system.
- Your chosen form of employment (employment contract/B2B).
- International company environment.
- Access to training and certificate courses.
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and sportscard.
- Free access to the Udemy e-learning platform and free English classes.
- Awesome company events and parties.
- Great coffee in our office.
- Ability to work 100% remotely.
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer