CRM Technical Support Engineer (Mandarin Speaker)
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Hands on experience with SFDC administration will be added advantage.
- Experience in handling Incident, Change, Problem and Requests.
- Experience in ServiceNow or (Jira, service desk, Remedy).
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills, communicate effectively with the customers and at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of building/troubleshooting reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge of other CRM Tools will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Exchange servers, Mobile Platforms (iOS & Android), Salesforce Apps, Salesforce for Outlook, Lightning Sync, Einstein Activity Capture, Files Connect, Email.
- Delivery - Email Infrastructure, Email Security, Email Relay and Debugging.
- Knowledge of Salesforce security products including event monitoring, encryption, audit trail, data masking and Shield will be added advantage.
- Exposure to Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, API's, Flow, Governor limits etc will be an added advantage.
- Working exposure across Salesforce Core cloud products (Sales, Service, experience) and Salesforce Cloud consultant certifications will be added advantage.
- Ability to place the customers first at all times and effectively prioritize, escalate customer issues as required.
Your skills & experience
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Must be able to communicate , read and write in Mandarin.
- 2-5 years of of L2 Specialist, with CRM / Salesforce experience.
- Understand ITIL & ITSM methodologies.
- Available on standby on weekends - only when required by the business. (Maybe 2-3 weeks).
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium).
- Optical fee coverage reimbursement.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health insurance (including spouse and children).
- Maternity leave.
- Paternity leave.
- Transport allowance.
- Integration activity (quarterly basis).
- Opportunities for promotion (reviewed every year).
- Professional development.
- Treaty Tuesday and Wednesday Wellness.
- Work from home (hybrid mode).
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer