ERP Solution/Enterprise Architect Logistics
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Engage with stakeholders from various levels of the organization both in business and IT to understand and translate into architecture deliverables for Future SAP ERP roadmap
- Assess application, technologies and trends in a methodical way and guide stakeholders in the use of these technology and trends to enable transformation objectives
- Capture, document and model (if applicable) architecture requirements
- Drive for simplification, harmonization and reuse from architecture perspective whenever possible
- Actively guide and mentor business & solution architects during the site readiness, pre-deployment and deployment phases in an industrialized rollout model.
- Work closely with Regional(Site) Deployment Lead to ensure effective project governance, management and timely reporting of progress on activities and work packages according to the program plan and milestones
- Coordinate/work with other architects, ensure new solutions being proposed and designed are aligned and consistent with defined future roadmaps, within Pharma Business approved standards and interdependencies managed
- Challenge projects and initiatives in the current SAP ERP solutions and systems are fully taking into account the Future SAP ERP Roadmap and investments with current solutions and systems are justified
- Contribute in creating and maintaining SAP ERP architecture strategy, vision and guidelines in alignment with various architecture bodies in the Pharma Business Group
Your skills & experience
- University Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience in computer science, software engineering or similar field, preferably with experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry – global environment
- Broad and strong SAP ERP functional experience in Procurement & Supply Chain domains, very good understanding of cross-functional impact areas for end-to-end processes, understand where functional domains overlap
- Excellent understanding of SAP modules and related business operations/processes
- Solid understanding of master data setup & validation in SAP domains
- Working knowledge of middleware systems and enterprise software integration methodologies
- Outstanding interpersonal skills across all areas and levels. Passion in the simplification and standardisation of complex processes and IT systems
- Thorough, detail oriented and ideally some experience working in an Agile setting. Ability to learn and adapt with new technologies, concepts, processes at fast pace
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours and work virtually. Availability to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of regulated environment, Computer System Validation and experience in ITIL are desirable
- Excellent English language skills, additional languages, e.g. Chinese, German, French or Spanish are an asset.
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium).
- Optical fee coverage reimbursement.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health insurance (including spouse and children).
- Maternity leave & Paternity leave.
- Transport allowance.
- Integration activity (quarterly basis).
- Opportunities for promotion (reviewed every year).
- Professional development.
- Treaty Tuesday and Wednesday Wellness.
- Work from home (hybrid mode).
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer