Job Location:Białystok Bytom Łódź Lublin Olsztyn Remote Rzeszów Starogard Gdański Warszawa Wrocław
- Design and construction of environment covered by data mart solutions,
- Data modeling in global data centers/warehouses,
- Determine and acceppt high-level artifacts & designs,
- Define project scope with business representatives,
- Participate in projects focused on data integration.
Your skills & experience
- Practical knowledge of the IPC tool and Oracle databases,
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL,
- Practical knowledge of topics related to data warehouses (DWH),
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking in the context of applying key project decisions,
- Experience in leading a project (and/or team management) is welcome,
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.