Join our Mobile Solutions Competence Center where team spirit is high, and take part in exciting new projects for our clients from various industries. You can work 100% remotely or from any of our Polish branches (Warsaw, Lublin, Lodz, Olsztyn, Bialystok, Bytom).
- You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring, and troubleshooting native iOS applications,
- Join us if you enjoy learning new things, and are passionate about developing new features, improving existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design,
- You have just found your team if you are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Your skills & experience
- Very good knowledge of iOS platform and development tools (4+ years of commercial experience preferred),
- Ability to create user interfaces for native applications,
- Ability to estimate, plan and deliver tasks according to schedule,
- Ability to write unit and integration tests,
- Knowledge of tools for build automation (CI/CD), code repositories (GIT), task tracking (Jira),
- Knowledge of Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) processes,
- Very good knowledge of Swift
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.