IT Support Specialist (TIBCO)
- Direct contact with the client, taking care of internal and external communication,
- Ongoing service of incidents/problems/service request management,
- Monitoring of the platform and the interfaces implemented within it,
- Monitoring of messages processed on the platform,
- Analysis of technical errors detected during monitoring/reported by the client,
- Cooperation with external and internal support teams,
- Building (both simple and advanced) SQL queries,
- Working with databases (ORACLE, MySQL),
- Reporting of tasks in ITSM service (ServiceNow, JIRA),
- Optimization of working interfaces and processes.
Your skills & experience
- Very good communication skills in English (both written and spoken),
- Availability for 24/7/365 shift work,
- Experience with solving technical issues related to data transmission and data maintenance,
- Basic knowledge of FTP, HTTP, SOAP,
- At least basic expeirence with databases (ORACLE, MySQL),
- Nice to have: knowledge of data structures such as XML, JSON, xPath; knowledge of UNIX and WINDOWS systems
- Knowledge of version control systems: SVN/GIT (BitBucket).
- Participation in projects on a global scale,
- Private medical care, group life insurance and Multisport card,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.