IT Support Specialist
Job Location:Lublin Olsztyn Warszawa
- Work in client support teams (1st line of support),
- Analysis and resolution of technical errors and problems related to dedicated client applications,
- Meticulous collecting and grouping of technical information,
- Using good ITIL practices when analyzing/resolving problems,
- Direct contact with the client, taking care of internal and external communication,
- Ongoing reporting of work in ITSM systems (ServiceNow, JIRA),
- Optimization of working interfaces and processes.
Your skills & experience
- IT education preferred (technical secondary school/IT studies),
- Previous experience on a similar position,
- Good command of English,
- Experience in working with ticket systems,
- Communicability and teamwork skills,
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work in one of our cool offices,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.