Java Tech Lead / Solutions Architect
- Providing technical expertise regarding architecture design and development of Java-based cloud solutions,
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs,
- Reviewing the work of other developers, providing feedback and helping the team resolve difficult engineering problems,
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality of the final product.
- Promoting Agile attitude in the team.
Your skills & experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java development (6+ years of experience in programming and at least 2 years of experience as Java Architect/Tech Lead),
- Good practical knowledge of Scala,
- Commercial experience using Spring, Hibernate, Elasticsearch, SQL and NoSQL DBs, REST, JMS, Apache,
- Good knowledge of architecture design and development of Java-based cloud solutions (knowledge of Google Cloud Platform – GCP would be a strong asset),
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Experience in leading development teams,
- Experience in banking, insurance and telco sectors preferred,
- Capability of gathering and analysis of project requirements.
- International project environment, including innovative projects in FinTech, automotive and/or medical/pharmaceutical sectors,
- Possibility to work remotely/partially remotely or in any of our 10 office locations in Poland after the initial 3-months on-site,
- Flexible form of employment (employment contract/B2B),
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- Free English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer