Junior Project Manager
We invite young talents to take part in our Trainee Program in the area of project management/Scrum methodology.
- Creating project documentation and communication, which are essential for starting, controlling and delivering the project,
- Defining the scope and building the structure of the project,
- Building and updating the project plan,
- Risk and quality management,
- Change management within the project.
Your skills & experience
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- University degree (nice-to-have: a degree in Project Management or Information Technology),
- Analytical skills and logical thinking,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Willingness and ability to work in a team.
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MS Project, Jira and basic G Suite components,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile),
- Experience in project coordination or software engineering (at any stage).
- Ability to work in one of our cool offices (Lublin, Olsztyn, Warsaw),
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer