Junior Scrum Master
We invite young talents to take part in our Trainee Program in the area of project management/Scrum methodology.
- Facilitation of Scrum events,
- Close co-operation with and support to a Product Owner within backlog management,
- Substantive and competent support for the project teams,
- Sustaining the attitude of security and trust, in which problems are solved by different members of the team without being judged by their colleagues, and finding the best solution together,
- Supporting internal and external communication and monitoring effective and transparent flow of information,
- Supporting efficient communication between the team members and cooperation with people with different project roles,
- Sharing knowledge within the community of Scrum Masters in the organisation.
Your skills & experience
- Good knowledge of English (B2),
- Basic knowledge of Scrum methodology,
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle,
- Analytical mind,
- Ability to spot potential risks,
- Experience in the facilitation of meetings,
- Willingness to share knowledge,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Openness to learning new things.
- Ability to work in one of our cool offices (Lublin, Olsztyn, Warsaw),
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer