- Implementing requirements requested by Business,
- Supporting production issues,
- Participating in collecting business requirements, active involving in collating and consolidating data for metrics,
- Monitoring, reporting, active management of existing processes and new changes,
- Evaluating additional IT management metrics for suitability and strategic persistence options,
- Identifying data quality issues and proposing mitigation actions,
- Support in the development of advanced IT systems,
- Database optimization,
- Participation in the full software development lifecycle,
- Cooperation within project teams with specialists from the broad area of Business Intelligence,
- Creating and updating technical and functional documentation.
Your skills & experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience doing software development,
- Practical knowledge of PL/SQL,
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server environment or Oracle databases and uderstanding of good design practices in working with relational databases,
- Experience with Oracle database 10g, and 12c,
- Commercial experience with relational databases.
- Stable, full-time employment based on an employment contract or B2B,
- Participation in projects on a global scale,
- Private medical care, group life insurance and Multisport card.
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.