Project Portfolio Officer
Join the #billenniumsquad as a Project Portfolio Officer.
- If you join us, your main responsibilities will be:
- Control reporting connected to the portfolio of the projects and changes in the systems,
- Project Portfolio Office team coordination,
- Management reporting,
- Collecting data and preparing reports concerning functioning of the services and statuses of the projects,
- Operational support for Project Managers and other Managers,
- Operational support from the project tools line,
- Maintaining good relations with the clients,
- Responsibility for and moderating of the dedicated business area.
Your skills & experience
- If you:
- Enjoy working with people,
- Are a well-organized person,
- Speak English fluently,
- Are experienced in MS Excel,
- Would like to work in an international environment,
- Let us know, by sending your CV. We’ll talk about your experience connected with working with people and in a team and we will tell you what Billennium may offer to you.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.