Python Developer with ETL
Job Location:Poznań Warszawa
- Collaborate in an Agile environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative Python-based applications which will support Data Warehousing solutions for our customers,
- Communicate and discuss about technical issues with other project’s members,
- Run frequent code reviews,
- Integrate multiple data storage solutions.
Your skills & experience
- At least 2 years of professional coding experience with Python,
- Experience with the use of ETL tools (or at least theoretical knowledge of ETL tools, like IPC/SSIS/Talend/Pentaho/NiFi etc.),
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes/AWS CloudFormation/Terraform will be an advantage.
- Stable, long term cooperation and flexible form of employment (employment contract/B2B),
- Possibility of 100% remote work, flexible working hours,
- Working in an international environment with innovative projects for a global, industry leading end-client,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- Free English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer