SAP Execution / Deployment Lead
Job Location :Europe (work 100% remotely) Poland (100% remote work possible) Pune
We are on a search for an SAP expert in the field of Data Migration. We offer a long-time project opportunity with the potential for permanent cooperation. In this role, you will be managing an entire SAP Data Migration Department for our key partner - one of the global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. As a Head of the Department, there will be 10+ SAP Managers reporting directly to you.
- Accountable for data load execution in template/release build and developments,
- Consulted for resourcing and skill demand and capacity in the build team,
- Responsible for training, tracking, governance, quality, and reporting of all formal design, build, test deliverables,
- Owns the technology landscape (as SME), design specifications, and unit tests for tools,
- Coordinate and make sure the technical activities are lined up in advance.
Your skills & experience
- Several years of experience in the SAP area, including detailed knowledge of SAP Data Migration,
- Preferred experience and background in the SAP Consultant role,
- Proven to experience as Project Lead/Tech Lead/Manager in SAP related projects,
- Experience in the pharma industry (or other regulated industry experience) and a good understanding of CSV, specifically pharma processes and compliance requirements,
- Working and leadership experience in a big global/regional rollout,
- Structured well communication with functional consultants, business fluency in English,
- SAP DS (Data Services) hands-on experience on at least several big projects,
- Functional technical knowledge on modules and data structures connected.
- Unique role in a global organization with the ability to shape its` entire SAP landscape,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our offices around Poland in a mixed model,
- Mature, international project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- Awesome company events and parties.
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer