SAP FICO Consultant
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
- Designing, developing, configuring and implementing SAP solutions to meet complex business challenges.
- Working directly with business and technical teams in assessing and providing technology support.
- Understanding multiple end-to- end business and technology processes to become a subject matter expert.
- Understanding technical details, integration, and functions of SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Evaluating potential system enhancements and upgrades and influencing the product roadmap.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and product simplification opportunities.
- Build test scripts that can be executed on behalf of the business for initial testing of solutions.
- Providing technical or functional leadership for junior team members.
- Ensuring industry and technology best practices are followed for securing applications.
Your skills & experience
- SAP FICO Project Implementation.
- SAP FICO Project Roll-Outs.
- You have deep understanding of SAP FICO modules.
- You have deep understanding of technology best practices.
- You have experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and love to continuously learn.
- You are a team player and have well-developed verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are dedicated, self-directed, motivated, proactive and inquisitive
- Permanent employment.
- Flexible working hours (8 hours daily).
- Medical care card (employee and immediate family members), Life Insurance, Hospitalization Insurance, Optical Reimbursement.
- Transport / Parking Allowance.
- Training programs.
- 12 months appraisal cycles.
- Moving unutilised paid leaves to following year.
- Quarterly Team Building Integration.
- Annual Party.
- Tuesday Treats & Fruity Wednesday.
- Work in a high standard office with real plants wall.
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer