SAP Finance Control Consultant (FICO)
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Designing, developing, configuring and implementing SAP solutions to meet complex business challenges.
- Working directly with business and technical teams in assessing and providing technology support.
- Understanding multiple end-to- end business and technology processes to become a subject matter expert.
- Understanding technical details, integration, and functions of SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Evaluating potential system enhancements and upgrades and influencing the product roadmap.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and product simplification opportunities.
- Build test scripts that can be executed on behalf of the business for initial testing of solutions.
- Providing technical or functional leadership for junior team members.
- Ensuring industry and technology best practices are followed for securing applications.
Your skills & experience
- You have deep understanding of SAP FICO modules.
- You have deep understanding of technology best practices.
- You have experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and love to continuously learn.
- You are a team player and have well-developed verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are dedicated, self-directed, motivated, proactive and inquisitive
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium)
- Optical coverage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance (including spouse and children)
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Transport allowance
- Integration activity (quarterly basis)
- Opportunities for promotion (reviewed every year)
- Professional development
- Work from home (hybrid mode)
Recruiter Responsible for offer