SAP SD Consultant (Japanese Speaking)
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Knowledge of application systems development methodology with the ability to analyze, design, implement, and support applications.
- Knowledge and experience in: SD & MM integration, and SD & FICO integration, different types of interfaces (e.g. ABAP, SAP IDOCs, TIBCO, etc.) between SD modules and different external systems, SD validations and substitutions, the workflows.
- Knowledge of change control as it relates to application systems.
- Knowledge about SD configuration.
- Knowledge about interfaces of SD module to Financial Accounting, Materials Management and Production.
Your skills & experience
- Proficient in Japanese.
- At least 5-7 years of experience with the SAP SD module.
- Experience in various SAP implementation and enhancement projects: leading analysis, design, build and unit testing of solutions, serving as a subject matter expert in SAP SD for business partners and IT colleagues.
- Experience with ITIL.
- Project management skills. Experience in SAP implementation and roll-outs.
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium).
- Optical fee coverage reimbursement.
- Health insurance (including spouse and children) , Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Transport allowance.
- Work from home (hybrid mode).
Recruiter Responsible for offer