Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Job Location :Poland (remote work possible)
Join #billenniumsquad as Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
We are looking for experienced Agile-minded people to join our growing community of Scrum Masters.
- Substantive and competency support for the work of project teams and ensuring that their work complies with the guidelines of Agile methodologies,
- Moderating project meetings as needed,
- Close cooperation and support for the PO,
- Improving the product manufacturing process,
- Promoting Scrum values in the team,
- Support in removing blockers and efficient addressing of problems,
- Team/Product Owner coaching in the field of sprint monitoring techniques,
- Support in ensuring efficient communication between team members and cooperation with people fulfilling various project roles.
Your skills & experience
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Experience in working as Scrum Master (min. 3 years),
- Knowledge of IT project environment,
- High level of soft skills,
- Openness to learn and share your knowledge with others,
- Ability to anticipate risks and solid conflict resolution skills,
- Language proficiency (English at least on B2 level).
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Support of our growing community of Scrum Masters,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.