Senior Java Developer
Job Location :Poland (100% remote work)
Join our team to collaborate on a new challenging project for a UK-based client specializing in cloud communication platforms.
- Working on different aspects of the core product and associated tools,
- Assisting with in-life maintenance, testing, debugging, and documentation of deployed services,
- Designing new features,
- Creating and supporting functional and technical specifications,
- Estimating the effort required to develop and implement,
- Developing and unit testing new features,
- Supporting release and implementation of developed features,
- Adhering to coding standards development processes.
Your skills & experience
- Strong commercial core Java experience (5+ years),
- An understanding of Object-Oriented Design and standard design patterns,
- Experience in multi-threaded, 3-tier architectures, web services and caching,
- Familiarity with SQL & NoSQL databases,
- Able to develop in a Unix/Linux environment, including basic sys-admin and scripting (shell, perl).
- Ability and willingness to work in a global, fast-paced environment,
- Flexible with the ability to adapt the working style to meet objectives,
- Excellent communication and analytical skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to Udemy training platform and all of its courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.