Support Specialist (SharePoint, G Suite)
- Analysis and resolution of technical errors and problems related to dedicated client applications (Sharepoint, gSuit, Trello, SmartSheet, Zoom),
- Meticulous collecting and grouping of technical information,
- Using good ITIL practices when analyzing/resolving problems,
- Direct contact with the client, taking care of internal and external communication,
- Ongoing reporting of work in ITSM systems (ServiceNow, JIRA),
- Optimization of working interfaces and processes.
Your skills & experience
- Availability for 24/7/365 shift work,
- 2-3 years of experience working on 1st or 2nd level of IT support,
- Practical knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML,
- Experience with Windows 10 operating system,
- Familiarity of network technologies (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP),
- Good written and spoken English, at least B2 level,
- Experience with SM/ticketing software, ServiceNow/Jira,
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and methodologies (ITIL certificate will be a plus),
- SharePoint and/or G Suite and/or Active Directory knowledge will be an additional asset.
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awsome company events and parties.