Head of Sales
In Billennium, our direct client offerings are focused on Technology Consulting and Outsourcing Services, which represent our core competencies. We concentrate particularly on international markets, providing a customized go-to-market approach for each technological competency. Along with our presence in new markets in Western Europe, we are looking for a Head of Sales.
Location: anywhere in EUROPE – fully remote, with occasional company offsites. Applicant’s local time must be within CET +/- 2 hours.
Summary of the role (Europe, New Business):
As the Head of Sales – Europe, you will play a key role in expanding Billennium’s footprint in several markets across Europe. Your focus will be on building and leading a team of Account Executives (and eventually first-line sales leaders) responsible for New Business acquisitions across Europe, providing them with feedback, coaching, and training to achieve sales quotas. If you’re a builder and a Go-to-Market leader passionate about developing empathetic, solution-oriented, and highly impact-driven teams, please apply!
- Build, manage, and coach a multilingual team of high-performing Enterprise Account Executives.
- Develop, execute, and refine the go-to-market strategy for New Business acquisition.
- Maintain and grow the pipeline to hit revenue targets.
- Develop and oversee the Outbound playbook and process, continuously delivering new, precisely targeted campaigns for the implementation of which you will engage other teams, such as Competence Centers.
- Work closely with Sales Development, Demand Generation & Marketing, and Partnerships on all activities related to Inbound and Outbound efforts.
- Personally engage in selling to Top Enterprise customers, demonstrating sales excellence, and leading by example to inspire your teams.
- Report on key metrics and forecast to revenue management, maintaining a clear understanding of sales performance across the full cycle.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team culture, promoting a high level of motivation and commitment among team members in diverse locations.
- Continually evaluate and improve sales processes and tools, recommending changes and enhancements where necessary.
Qualifications and skills:
- Over 5 years of sales leadership experience in an international Mid-Market and Enterprise context, with a focus on IT Services required. Knowledge and experience in the IT Software Outsourcing domain are a significant advantage.
- Expertise in building and motivating sales teams, growing pipelines, and achieving revenue targets.
- A process-oriented and data-driven approach to managing forecasts with tools like Salesforce, while implementing scalable and repeatable sales processes such as MEDDPICC and Command of the Message.
- Consistent achievement of sales goals with high Seller Participation.
- Experience and proficiency in Outbound efforts tactics, techniques, and tools.
- Curiosity to learn technologies and articulate them in a way that underscores business value to senior or executive stakeholders.
- Values thoughtful and clear communication, and shows a strong desire to give and receive feedback promptly.
- A high sense of urgency and ownership coupled with empathy and compassion in leadership style.