Cloud Manager implementation and testing
For a customer from the pharmaceutical industry, we have developed and we have been supporting a system to gather financial information with the use of resources on cloud platforms with Azure Functions.
A pharmaceutical company with branches in over 150 countries around the world, specializing in drug production and clinical research in the areas of oncology, immunology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases and neurobiology.
Our goal was to enable data collection and statistics preparation through one centralized, simple and user-friendly solution.
We have implemented a system for collecting financial information for the use of resources on cloud platforms, which is possible on Azure, AWS and Google Cloud. The most important task of the application is running methods, that update financial data, in the background, within specific time intervals. The process uses Azure Functions, and the application is fully configurable via the Azure portal. The data is ultimately utilized to generate financial reports configured using Tableau technology.
- Collecting data from AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Web module for managing subscriptions and generating reports.
- Cost analysis.
- Displaying costs and statistics.
- Case management and analysis of their history and process data on one platform.
- Automating data collection, generating reports, sending notifications and providing statistics.
Read other success stories
HR and payroll services