Implementing bank loan application
For a customer from financial field offering bank loans, we have implemented and still supporting an application, which enables handling short and long-term loans.
TechnologiesGradle / Groovy / Hibernate / Java / Spring / Spring Cloud / Spring Data / Spring Security / SpringBoot / Vaadin
A capital group of businesses from digital financial services, specializing in short-term loans - both Single Payment Loans and Instalment Loans. Established in 2008 in Latvia, currently operating in 12 European countries, including Poland and Argentina. Their portfolio is comprised of: Vivus, SMSCredit, Zaplo.
Our goal was the implementation and support of constantly evolving applications related to digital loans.
We have implemented an application based on microservice architecture, which allows to service long- and short-term loans, both on client’s end and the administrators / employees that manage loans.
- Customers can take out and manage loans.
- Customer and loan service by internal employees.
- Partners’ communication via REST Api.
- Tool used by call center employees.
- Gathering data for platforms analyzing the Internet traffic.
- More efficient customer service.
- Easier communication via call center.
- Better analysis of potential customer’s behaviour due to the Internet traffic analysis.
Read other success stories