We designed and implemented a cyclical newsletter release to the DevTools application users.
TechnologiesNewsletter 5.6.4 / WordPress 4.9.7
A pharmaceutical company with branches in over 150 countries around the world, specializing in drug production and clinical research in the areas of oncology, immunology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases and neurobiology.
Our goal was to promote information about DevTools to improve users’ awareness of plans and news.
We have implemented the Newsletter based on WordPress and the “newsletter” plug-in, to be able to fully control the list of subscribers and maintain the consistent appearance of sent messages.
- Maintaining a consistent appearance of every sent newsletter.
- Full control of the number of subscribers from the administrator level.
- Newsletter sending set within a specified period.
- Insight into statistics on the number of subscribers reading the message and clicking on attached articles.
- New users can join the subscription themselves, and the existing users can unsubscribe from the service.
- Increasing users' awareness of plans and news in DevTools tools.
- Users who read the newsletter, gain knowledge on how to use new functionalities in applications without having to wait for the support team's response.
- The cyclically sent newsletter includes, among others, surveys that may affect plans in the DevTools area. Through their results, the support team can learn more about the users’ needs.
Read other success stories
Paperless Office and optimazation of processes for the ApatorWe have computerized Apator in several dozen processes, which we have simultaneously improved. We have implemented Paperless Office and our specialists cooperated with staff augmentation. Soon, we will also expand the implemented processes to subsidiaries. See more
Paperless Office for Santander Consumer Bank.We have created and implemented Paperless Office for the Santander bank, which reduced the costs of handling paper documentation and increased the efficiency of the office. Thanks to this, we have also minimized the risk of errors in handling correspondence. See more
HR and payroll services