Parkomat application implementation and testing
For a customer from the pharmaceutical industry, we have implemented a simple and user-friendly Parkomat solution to enable parking space management.
TechnologiesAngularJS / ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Web API / Fluent NHibernate / Moq / NUnit / Razor / StructureMap / Web API
A pharmaceutical company with branches in over 150 countries around the world, specializing in drug production and clinical research in the areas of oncology, immunology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases and neurobiology.
Our goal was to enable the management of parking spaces through a single, centralized, simple and user-friendly solution.
We have implemented a system for managing parking spaces at customer premises in Europe (Poland and Spain, among others). Its part is the web application utilized by administrators to manage users and the API in a mobile application for users.
- User management.
- Performing actions booking-related (choosing parking spaces, permissions, editing and deleting bookings).
- Integration with parking gates.
- Reporting violations.
- Collection, analysis and presentation of statistics.
- Integration with ePracownik and TravelAndExpenses systems for downloading data related to absence.
- Sending notifications (via e-mail, SMS and in-app) informing users about activities performed on their profiles.
- Verifying user's location (checking whether the user is using the reserved space).
- Optimization of parking management on a one user-friendly platform.
- Convenient management and data analysis on the use of parking spaces.
- Automation of registration, release and allocation of parking spaces.
Read other success stories
HR and payroll services
Billennium Elements for ADP PolskaWe have created and implemented Paperless Office Elements – a dedicated system for handling HR and payroll processes provided by ADP Polska. Thanks to this, we have increased the efficiency of the law office and operational centers and speeded up process support. See more