We implemented Paperless Office Colliers International Poland
Thanks to the introduction of Paperless for Colliers, we have enabled the simplification of the process of handling cost invoices, reduced system maintenance costs, accelerated document registration and eliminated the risk of time-barring cases.
Technologies.NET / Paperless Office
Colliers International Poland Sp z o.o.
A global consulting company operating in the area of commercial real estate market. It has a network of offices in 68 countries with 15,000 employees.
Our goal was to implement an innovative solution that is a platform for moving existing processes and building new ones.
We have implemented the Paperless Office Platform together with a dedicated module for handling cost invoices along with a mechanism for scanning and OCR invoices.
- Simple and consistent registration of cost documents for the entire organization.
- Invoice scanning and OCR mechanism.
- Simplification of the process of handling cost invoices.
- Lower system maintenance costs.
- Acceleration of document registration through the use of automatic reading and indexing of scans.
- Elimination of risk of limitation and loss of documents.
Read other success stories
Paperless Office and optimazation of processes for the ApatorWe have computerized Apator in several dozen processes, which we have simultaneously improved. We have implemented Paperless Office and our specialists cooperated with staff augmentation. Soon, we will also expand the implemented processes to subsidiaries. See more
Oil & gas
Paperless for OrlenWe have implemented Paperless Office at Orlen, thanks to which we have optimized the management of investment documentation. We also enabled fast and controlled access to electronic files for employees involved in the investment process. See more