Modern organizations cannot operate in isolation from technology. Sometimes, however, modern technologies cause problems - especially when the company uses many different systems. This is when Billennium and the Integration Competence Center come into action. Our specialists manage many systems and integrate them so that end users can easily use the system and work comfortably and efficiently.
Our Heads of Integration Competence Center
Competence Center Manager
Portfolio Delivery Manager
Integration Center in Billennium
Convenience and efficiency in integration
Trust the experience of our specialists from the Integration Competence Center and do not worry about using modern technologies in your company ever again. Billennium experts will solve incidents reported by users, identify, diagnose and solve problems on platforms, as well as manage changes on platforms. During this time, your employees will focus on what is really important in business.
- We have more than 80 specialists at disposal who are ready to help our clients.
- We are equipped with over 10 years of experience in providing services and integration projects in the E2E (End To End) model, including architecture and solutions implementation.
- All the amendments in test and production environments are implemented in a controlled way, bearing ITIL practices in mind.
- We make a real contribution to the reduction of costs and improving work effectiveness by developing reusable processes in the company.
- Global experts in the Mulesoft area, who have been chosen as official Mulesoft Ambassadors are: Manish Yadav and Sravan Lingam. They guarantee the highest quality of the delivered competences.
Within the Integration Competence Centre we provide following services:
- we support integration platforms in the DevOPS model comprehensively– we provide full organization of processes (including implementation process), promote codes intended for test and production environments, conduct code-review, knowledge transfer, as well as automation of supporting processes;
- we create a coherent ecosystem using Mulesoft technologies - we implement the solution from scratch to the final product with the help of innovation experts;
- we are able to join the project at any time and transform the currently used platforms to make them work more effectively with new solutions;
- we provide specialists for the project and we are prepared to conduct quick retraining of the team members;
- we train and prepare our employees for accomplishment of Mulesoft certification - both in Polish and English.
Technologies we useMulesoft / TIBCO / Software AG (WebMethods) / Dell Boomi / Red Hat Data Virtualization / Axway API Gateway /
Our specialists profilesIntegration Platform Supporters / Integration Release Managers / Integration Platform Leads / Integration Architects / Integration Developers / Integration Business Analysts /
Effective integrations involve:
- greater usability and functionality of IT systems;
- easier access to data that build a competitive advantage;
- improving communication within companies;
- increased reusability of current processes within the organisation;
- automatic data flow and process optimisation.
We focus on:
- reliable solutions – thanks to unique and high competences in the areas of Mulesoft and TIBCO;
- data virtualisation – for full digital transformation;
- providing E2E solutions – including business analytics, solution architecture, development, testing, as well as implementation and maintenance;
- flexible solution architecture – assisted by experts from around the world in the field of Mulesoft and TIBCO.
Parkomat application implementation and testingFor a customer from the pharmaceutical industry, we have implemented a simple and user-friendly Parkomat solution to enable parking space management. See more
Signature Rights Management implementationWe have designed and implemented an application on the Pega Cloud platform, that automates the process of managing the proxies of the Compliance department employees (sending, modifying, receiving) for a customer from the pharmaceutical industry. See more