Job Location :Poland (remote work possible)
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst. It should be an open-minded and communicative person with negotiation skills and good command of the English language (all the communication and documentation in the project will be in English). The perfect candidate should have analytical thinking capabilities and a problem-solving mindset.
IT Business Analyst will be communicating directly with the customer to get acquainted with stakeholder needs and elicit requirements, which he/she will then translate to solution requirements (by preparing requirements specification documents).
- AS-IS and TO-BE state analysis,
- Day-to-day cooperation with the client (Business Representatives, Subject Matter Experts, Decision Makers) to elicit and clarify requirements,
- Converting business and stakeholder requirements to solution requirements (functional and non-functional),
- Requirements specification and management,
- Presenting recommended solutions to the customer (prepared in cooperation with the technical team),
- Preparation of requirements specification,
- Preparation of business process models,
- Day-to-day cooperation with the technical team (Developers, Testers, System Architects),
- Reporting to different Stakeholders in the project, including project management,
- Participation in project workshop,
- Assisting customers in UAT sessions.
Your skills & experience
- Experience in IT Business Analyst role (preferably more than 1 year as stand-alone BA),
- Very good communication skills in English,
- Master`s Degree in Informatics or similar IT related area,
- Knowledge of business analysis phases and BA tasks within IT project lifecycle,
- Knowledge of business analysis tools,
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (including Agile and Waterfall approach),
- Ability to prepare requirements and specification documents on various levels,
- Ability to organize own work, prioritize tasks and act proactively,
- Experience in Stakeholders management, including the ability to resolve requirements and conflicts between different involved parties,
- Experience in requirements elicitation,
- Experience in process modeling using BPMN or UML notations,
- Experience in leading workshop sessions.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.