Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
We are a global technology company with 20 years of experience. We employ over 1800+ specialists in the field of modern business support solutions. We have 7 branches in Poland and offices in India (Pune), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Mississauga) and Malaysia (Selangor). We create innovative IT solutions using our expertise in outsourcing, software maintenance & development and Cloud computing. As well as supporting the idea of Paperless World which aims at reducing the amount of paper used by the organizations and optimizing business processes.
- Automation: Participate in continuous improvement of our infrastructure and CI/CD stack.
- Empower our engineers: Help develop and choose toolsets and processes that optimize the effectiveness of our developers, shorten time to production and improve quality.
- Operations: You will develop/introduce tools that facilitate the observability and monitoring of our infrastructure.
- Ensure a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals.
Your skills & experience
- BS in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on industry experience (or equivalent)
- Hands-on experience in public cloud AWS, Google or Azure, of which at the minimum 4 years of experience in the software industry.
- Experience in contemporary platforms extended from cloud such as docker container, Mesos and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment pipelines (GitHub workflows, Jenkins etc) to enable fast production deployment of new features and products.
- Proficiency with GIT source control
- Drive to build robust automated logging, monitoring, and alerting systems
- Software development lifecycle experience, the ability to work on cross-functional teams with both technical and non-technical team members, and the desire to learn and grow within the organization.
- Drive and support best practice, quality, and consistency within all phases of infrastructure automation.
- Be able to provide accurate work estimates based on business requirements, analyze and deliver high-quality solutions to meet evolving business needs.
- AWS Certifications (Developer, Solution Architect [Associate / Professional], SysOps) / Kubernetes Certifications (CKA/CKS)
- Additional Annual Leave (upon completion every 1 year in Billennium)
- Optical fee coverage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance (including spouse and children), Maternity & Paternity leave
- Transport allowance
- Work from home (hybrid mode)
Recruiter Responsible for offer