Job Location :Poland (remote work possible)
Our DevTools Competence Center consists of several teams of DevOps Engineers - constantly focused on tasks automation, problem-solving, IT security, and solution quality.
- Create and maintain project Infrastructure as a Code (IaC),
- Maintain project software code and configuration,
- Create CI/CD pipelines for testing, building, and deploying software and infrastructure,
- Create and maintain container-based software solutions (Docker, Kubernetes),
- Manage system logging, alerting, and security monitoring,
- Take part in various challenging projects - during the development and maintenance phase.
Your skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in a similar position,
- Ability to work in Linux system environment,
- Very good knowledge of CI / CD tools,
- Knowledge of cloud computing (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform),
- Knowledge of basic issues and network protocols (TCP/IP, SSH),
- Knowledge of at least some of the following tools: Terraform, Vagrant, Serverless Framework, Git, ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana), Ansible,
- Ability to write scripts (Bash, Python),
- Good knowledge of containerization, especially Docker - knowledge of Kubernetes will be a big advantage,
- Knowledge of good practices related to Infrastructure as Code (IaC) process.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.