Job Location :Poland (100% remote work possible)
- In the role of Senior ETL Developer / Data Engineer the successful candidate will be working on maintaining workflows and monitoring data correctness for existing processes (more than 20 data sources) with use of Informatica PowerCenter ETL tool and the storage of Roche Global Oracle Data Warehouse (on-premise solution), create new workflows for the existing and the new data sources (various storage types: filesystem, relational connection to Oracle DB, mySQL, SQL Server, SnowFlake Data Lake, AWS Redshift) with use of various connection types (e.g. ODBC connector, FTP connector), working within a bigger team of developers (Backend, Frontend, Data Science) on enabling the data on the dashboards.
Your skills & experience
- Knowledge of integration concepts & supporting tools
- At least 5 years of DB/ETL development experience
- Very good command of ETL processing tools ( Informatica Powercenter - expert level Talend - nice to have). Experience in data pipelines maintenance (workflows, worklets, applets, maplets, etc.)
- Very good command of SQL & PL/SQL
- Experience in working with cloud- hosted solution (preferable AWS)
- Knowledge of working with cloud data warehouse eg. AWS Redshift
- Knowledge of cloud data integration tools e.g. GCP DataFlow, Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google). Glue- nice to have
- Creates a framework for representing the data elements including entities, relationships, attributes.
- Data warehousing concepts & patterns familiarity
- Is recognized as an expert in the Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence area. Has practical experience in Business Intelligence data architecture - to suggest when using tabular structures, star schemes, views and extracts.
- Knowledge of BI reporting systems. Has practical experience and solid knowledge on Business Intelligence & Data Visualization tools: Tableau - nice to have.
- Guides the implementation of a self-service and end-to-end BI solution to enable business insights.