Job Location:Poland (remote work possible)
Our aim is to create an entire team of MLOps Engineers (10 people) who will cooperate on a project for our key client (pharma sector).
MLOps Engineers will help us create and implement production solutions based on Machine Learning algorithms. We take care to improve the process of producing ML models at every stage, maintaining good practices.
- Research, design, and implementation of MLOps frameworks for projects in Data Science area.
- Engage in the whole lifecycle of services.
- Design and build Infrastructure software solutions using Kubernetes.
- Cooperate within a dynamic international environment with a variety of experts in their respective fields.
Your skills & experience
- Commercial experience in IT area (preferably as MLOps/DevOps/Machine Learning Engineer or in a similar role),
- Experience working on data science projects using one of the platforms: Google Kuberflow, Azure Machine Learning, DataRobot, DKube,
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes,
- Understanding of the concept of AI and ML,
- Fluency in Python,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Experience working with cloud solutions.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment - challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to training and certificate courses,
- Free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business),
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.