SAP BW Consultant
Job Location :Bandar Sunway Malaysia Selangor
- Ability to understand complex business landscapes, and directions based on industry trends and business needs.
- Support the design, build and coordinate the implementation of Finance/Supply Chain/Sales Distribution - Reporting, operational and management solutions.
- Build and support the Embedded and Strategic Reports Solutions in line with the business program related S4 and BW4 Hana Migration.
- Contribute to the Analytics strategy development and roadmap definition.
- Guide and deliver Analytics SAP BI & Analytic solutions, and manage daily operations.
- Drive process improvement initiatives to optimize user experience and business understanding of solutions.
- Ensure the solution fits to the existing and new business landscape requirements and the end to end processes/systems, interfaces and platforms.
- Take ownership on all aspects of analytics and reporting solution delivery such as business consulting, prototyping, requirements gathering, solution design & architecture, configuration & development, testing, and solution deployment.
- Be able to establish effective collaboration with business and internal / external IT partners.
- Strong and extensive SAP BW knowledge and experience, Ability to guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to cooperate and communicate with people at different organization levels.
- Knowledge in IT service management such as ITIL, and experience in applying methodologies such as agile, lean etc.
- Proven ability to prioritize work deliverables, multitasking and flexible.
Your skills & experience
- 4+ years of “hands-on” experience in SAP BW development & implementations and expert understanding of SAP BW architecture is required. Such as system upgrade, projects implementation, maintenance and enhancement, and operation support.
- Development experience in BW 7.x and HANA environments; BW on HANA, HANA Studio is required. BW/4HANA experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SAP reporting tools (including SAP Analytics Cloud), familiarity with common data visualization tools paired with understanding of data story-telling and self service enablement. Tableau experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of Finance/Supply Chain/Sales Distribution processes.
- Understanding of S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics, BW/4.
- Strong ABAP coding knowledge. Advanced Analytics knowledge (e.g. Python,R) is a plus.
- Strong communication, business partnering, Influencing/persuasion and negotiations skills. Trackable work experience in a multinational environment.
- Be able to work in Agile environment and manage ambiguity and conduct rapid prototyping to mature requirements.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or life science industry will be a plus.
- Permanent employment.
- Flexible working hours (8 hours daily).
- Medical care card (employee and immediate family members), Life Insurance, Hospitalization Insurance, Optical Reimbursement.
- Transport / Parking Allowance.
- Training programs.
- 12 months appraisal cycles.
- Moving unutilised paid leaves to following year.
- Quarterly Team Building Integration.
- Annual Party.
- Tuesday Treats & Fruity Wednesday
- Work in a high standard office with real plants wall.
Join our team!Apply for this job
Recruiter Responsible for offer