SAP (FI/CO) Consultant
Job Location :100 % remote work
We are looking for a person who can help with the current assessment of our client's eTax solutions which are implemented. Another task is to consult the Tax Business Product Manager about standard solutions which are available on the market which can fulfill the legal needs for many different countries. We would like this person to be a subject matter expert in SAP FICO for business partners and IT colleagues.
Your skills & experience
- min. 5 years of experience in SAP Finance and Controlling areas;
- knowledge and experience in: FICO & MM integration, and FICO & SD integration;
- knowledge of application systems development methodology;
- knowledge about FI and CO configuration ;
- understanding of dependencies between Financial Accounting and Controlling and its mutual impact;
- experience in various SAP implementation and enhancement projects: leading analysis, design, build and unit testing of solutions;
- experience with ITIL (preferably confirmed with ITIL certificate);
- fluency in English (work in an international environment).
- ability to work remotely or in one of our offices;
- mature, international project environment - challenging and rewarding projects;
- Cafeteria Benefits System - vouchers for purchases and services;
- access to private medical service, life insurance, and Multisport card;
- free access to an advanced training platform (Udemy for Business);
- flexible work schedule and hours;
- awesome company events and parties.
Recruiter Responsible for offer