Job Location:Białystok Bytom Łódź Lublin Olsztyn Remote Rzeszów Starogard Gdański Warszawa Wrocław
We are looking for experienced people to join the Billennium Squad as one of our Scrum Masters, either remotely or in one of our offices.
If you like working with people in Scrum/Agile environment, let us know, because this can be your dream job!
Let's talk about your experience with Agile methodologies and the possibilities of growth in Billennium.
- Substantive and competent support for the project teams,
- Sustaining the Agile attitude and good working practices among developers, testers, and any other members of the project team,
- Moderating project meetings, if necessary,
- Supporting efficient communication between the team members and cooperation with people with different project roles.
Your skills & experience
- At least around 2 years of experience in a role of a Scrum Master,
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum methodology,
- Good soft skills,
- Fluent English (B2 level or better).
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences,
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment,
- Access to trainings and certificate courses,
- Possibility to switch between projects,
- Flexible work schedule and hours,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card,
- English classes,
- Awesome company events and parties.