Azure Data Architect
We are looking for a Senior Azure Data Architect to join our Operations team at Billennium and help us create a data-driven culture based on the platforms we will together provide.
You will build solutions supporting thousands of our consultants, combining data from multiple sources to support Billennium processes on top of newest Azure technology stack.
Our mission is to provide our colleagues with the tooling they will use every-day, to make accurate decisions and as such, drive the business forward, based on the real-time insights. The solution is to be designed from the scratch, which we believe for most of the engineers is their dream-job .
As a Senior Data Architect, you will work on completely new data product. You will take the driver’s seat for the solution architecture design, gathering business requirements, designing efficient solution architecture, and helping to manage the technical deliveries.
Your job will involve development of data architecture, which will necessitate a solid understanding of data domain, data modelling, quality, and sensitive data protection topics.
You will document technical and architectural specifications and provide architectural advice in collaboration with business analysts, including choice for the best reporting and backend tools, integrations and connections to data quality and master data management systems.
• Act as a leading architect in data integration and analysis project, with particular attention to modern Azure data solutions.
• Setup architecture of data management and advanced analytics systems in the Azure cloud.
• Lead the team’s efforts to design and deploy the solution to production taking the iterative approach
• Ensure solution scalability
• Develop documentation of system components following obligatory standards.
• Close collaboration with the business stakeholders to ensure the high quality of the final product
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience in Data Architecture & Engineering: 5+ years
• Experience with business intelligence, data analysis and reporting in Enterprise environments both as the hands-on team member and the architect
• Experience with IaaS, PaaS, and Serverless solutions
• Experience in design, development, and implementation of solutions architecture on the Microsoft Azure platform
• Good understanding of Azure services, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Azure Service Bus, Azure Data Lake
• Experience with agile project delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
• Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills
• Comfortable working in a diverse, complex, and fast-changing landscape of data sources
• Experience with agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
• Proactive problem solver with innovative thinking and a strong team player
• Taking an ownership is a part of your DNA
• Fluent in English.