Senior Data Engineer
Are you ready to be part of a cutting-edge initiative that aims to revolutionize how data is harnessed in the realm of Structured Content Management (SCM) and streamline the automation of content creation? If so, we want you to be a crucial member of our dynamic team.
Our team is dedicated to making data accessible and useful within the context of SCM, with a focus on automating the creation of structured content. We are integrating data from various applications, primarily sourced from Scientific and R&D Systems like Signals Electronic Lab Notebook, OASE Pro, and potentially expanding to include new sources, including the upcoming SAP S/4HANA. As part of our innovation, we’re exploring the transformation of structured content, specifically using the DITA XML Schema, into reusable data for secondary purposes.
Collaborate with the team to set up ETL pipelines using available platforms, such as Snowflake, Alteryx, Talend, and denodo. Engage in designing data flows and products alongside the team. Take the development to a Proof of Concept (PoC) or Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage to showcase the potential value generation. Subsequently, facilitate a smooth handover to the owning organization. If you are passionate about transforming the landscape of Document & Content Management, and possess the skills to drive innovation in data utilization, we encourage you to apply. Be a part of this exciting journey where your contributions will shape the future of intelligent authoring!
- Permanent full-time contract adjusted to your preferences (B2B/contract of employment),
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland,
- International project environment – challenging and rewarding projects,
- Access to private medical service, life insurance, and multisport card,
- Access to training and certificate courses (including free access to Udemy training platform),
- Cafeteria Benefits System – vouchers for purchases and services,
- Awesome company events and parties.