The application built by our specialists runs on the Pega 7.4 platform and uses Advanced DocuSign, a tool that supports electronic signatures. The orderer can select the drug of interest and place an order. The application supports two types of decision-making processes, depending on the chosen drug:
- Default, one-step acceptance.
- Programmatic, two-step approval. During this, it is possible to refer the case to advisors and additional acceptors to gather other opinions and decisions. This facilitates a final decision on the execution of the order.
Among the functionalities implemented by our experts were:
- Defining a list of drug samples and programs based on which sample sharing takes place.
- Placing orders for the selected drug sample within the available limit.
- Depending on the indicated sample, handling the default or program decision-making process.
- Collecting feedback from advisors (including non-employees of the manufacturer) and acceptors.